User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  23
Likes Likes:  28
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 76 of 76
  1. #1
    FM Bhootani
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hyderabad,India
    Posts
    38,637
    Post Thanks / Like

    Awards Showcase

    *♥* Sisters Means So Much*♥*

    ♥-------(`'•. (`'•.*♥* .•') .•') -------♥


    *♥* Sisters Means So Much*♥*

    Thz Thread Dedicated
    To
    ALL FM SISTERZzZ
    specially
    Silent Sis & Anno anoush



    Sisters mean so much ...
    and this feeling only intensifies as the years pass...
    sisters are always there 4 eachother...having Special bond and Forever True Hope...



    A sister is someone who listens when U talk,
    Laughs when U laugh , and
    holds your hand when you cry…..
    Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of.
    You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.



    ♥-------(.•' (.•'*♥* `'•.) `'•.)--------♥

    Last edited by ~Bahaar~; 01-27-2013 at 01:55 PM.

  2. Thanks CaNdY thanked for this post
    Likes Fareena, CaNdY, H@d!, Sweet poison liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links
  4. #71
    FM Bhootani
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hyderabad,India
    Posts
    38,637
    Post Thanks / Like

    Awards Showcase

    Quote Originally Posted by CaNdY View Post
    waoooow beautiful lines withovely cute images zabrdst sharinf nd beautiful dedication for lovely nd cute sisters...lubh u jani @~Bahaar~ooo
    stay blessed

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Thnkoooooo shonuu

  5. Sponsored Links
  6. #72
    FM Bhootani
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hyderabad,India
    Posts
    38,637
    Post Thanks / Like

    Awards Showcase

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystique View Post


    Old is gold
    Thank u so much baharo sister
    hmmm yeshh..memorable dayzzz..u kahan ghayb hogayi?

  7. #73
    FM Bhootani
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hyderabad,India
    Posts
    38,637
    Post Thanks / Like

    Awards Showcase

    ... @Sweet poison siss n @H@d! zara dekhna ye thread

  8. Thanks H@d! thanked for this post
  9. #74
    FM Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,966
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Bahaar~ View Post
    ♥-------(`'•. (`'•.*♥* .•') .•') -------♥


    *♥* Sisters Means So Much*♥*

    Thz Thread Dedicated
    To
    ALL FM SISTERZzZ
    specially
    Silent Sis & Anno anoush



    Sisters mean so much ...
    and this feeling only intensifies as the years pass...
    sisters are always there 4 eachother...having Special bond and Forever True Hope...



    A sister is someone who listens when U talk,
    Laughs when U laugh , and
    holds your hand when you cry…..
    Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of.
    You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.



    ♥-------(.•' (.•'*♥* `'•.) `'•.)--------♥

    awwwww


    how cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee







    tum to ek b kaam nahi kar rahin aisa.. awain hi choti sis bani hui ho

  10. #75
    FM Bhootani
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hyderabad,India
    Posts
    38,637
    Post Thanks / Like

    Awards Showcase

    Quote Originally Posted by H@d! View Post


    awwwww


    how cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee







    tum to ek b kaam nahi kar rahin aisa.. awain hi choti sis bani hui ho
    awww konse kaam?

  11. #76
    FM Super Star
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Bahaar~ View Post
    ... @Sweet poison siss n @H@d! zara dekhna ye thread
    Wow lovely thread bahaar


Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Visitors found this page by searching for:

big brother shayari

http:www.friendlymela.comshowthread.php9744-*♥*-Sisters-Means-So-Much*♥*page7

poetry on brother and sister in urdu

brother n sister shayari

shayari for sister and brotherdating with sister stories in urdushayari for brother and sistersister valiy sayri faniwall papers of sister and brother with in urdubrother sister shayarisisters relationsister and brother shayariwallpaper urdu poetry for sistersbrothers sisters shayarimom n dad in Urdubig brother nd sister shayribrother and sister relationship sms in urdu shayari for big brotherbig brother shayrisister love story in urdupoetry brother sister urdusayri for brother and sisterpoetry message in urdu dedicated for sistershayari on brother and sister relationshipbro and sis shairy
SEO Blog

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 
 
Copyright © 2000 - 2008, YourSiteForums.com. All Rights Reserved.
No Duplication Permitted! CompleteVB skins shared by PreSofts.Com
CompleteVB skins shared by PreSofts.Com