I was going to attend TC English proficiency test in Toronto , recently I had download test guide , but it doesn't have more sample for the test. I wasn't able to find any samples or scenarios for the test online.
moreover, I thought the ICAO English test samples should be good if I use it as a samples for the test ? The entire point is being able to express yourself in impressive resembling English. You won't have time to look stuff up on bing when you're in the arena!
Transport Canada worried about students by preparing for the scenarios. They really consider it unethical to have advance notice of the topics for discussion.
You simply need to be competent to express yourself in logical English to get a pass. When you sit down to perform the test, your checker will probably tell you that you simply want to answer in pure English.
The language ability test has o do by aviation. do you speak English? Yes or No? Can you speak fairly fluent conversational English? Yes or No? Can you talk in a method that agree to you to efficiently speak what the hell you are on concern or let you to get whatever information across to the listener?

request for IELTS Result rechecking