User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  21
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 148

Thread: Hey There!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    622
    Post Thanks / Like

    Hey There!

    Asalamualaikum,
    I am new here, Sandhal wo jo sandalwood hoti hai naw wo wali sandhal
    Welcome kro sb

  2. Thanks CaNdY, Fareena, Mr_M4k thanked for this post
  3. Sponsored Links
  4. #2
    FM Super Star
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,704
    Post Thanks / Like

    Awards Showcase

    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandhal View Post
    Asalamualaikum,
    I am new here, Sandhal wo jo sandalwood hoti hai naw wo wali sandhal
    Welcome kro sb
    Welcome to the forum my dear! Nice to have you here...
    Aaah sandalwood?...I love the fragrance!...

  5. #3
    Administrator (CEO)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Posts
    29,151
    Post Thanks / Like

    Awards Showcase

    Blog Entries
    24
    Walaikum Assalam @Sandhal Welcome here, I hope u will enjoy here with loving members InshaAllah, I have some questions, from where r u? and how did u find Friendly Mela?

    Kisi bhi kism ki problem ho during posting toe open this link for guidance or send private message to staff for any other kind of help

    http://www.friendlymela.com/forumdis...rum-Guidelines

    Woh Ishq Jo Hum Se Rooth Gaya
    Ub Us Ka Haal Batayen Kya


  6. #4
    ★CHarMinG GiRl★
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    (( ʍ๏๏ɲ ))
    Posts
    16,122
    Post Thanks / Like

    Awards Showcase

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandhal View Post
    Asalamualaikum,
    I am new here, Sandhal wo jo sandalwood hoti hai naw wo wali sandhal
    Welcome kro sb
    w.salam
    Welcome SandalWood
    Hope u will enjoy Here




  7. #5
    ★CHarMinG GiRl★
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    (( ʍ๏๏ɲ ))
    Posts
    16,122
    Post Thanks / Like

    Awards Showcase

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandhal View Post
    Asalamualaikum,
    I am new here, Sandhal wo jo sandalwood hoti hai naw wo wali sandhal
    Welcome kro sb
    w.salam
    Welcome SandalWood
    Hope u will enjoy Here




  8. #6
    FM Super Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    *Baba k Dil MaiN*
    Posts
    8,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandhal View Post
    Asalamualaikum,
    I am new here, Sandhal wo jo sandalwood hoti hai naw wo wali sandhal
    Welcome kro sb
    Walaikum asalam
    Very warm welcome @Sandhal ji...
    Aap ka suwagth hay hmre iss mental hospital mai
    Ayiieee bethiyeee aram ki jiye kis doc ki appointment ap ny li hoi hay @Saboo ko ya @ shy girl ki ya dr meri
    Yahan pay yahi yahi 3 doc han basss

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    کتنے مردہ خواب پڑے ہیں
    میری زندہ آنکھوں میں​

  9. #7
    FM Super Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    *Baba k Dil MaiN*
    Posts
    8,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee Leo View Post
    Walaikum Assalam @Sandhal Welcome here, I hope u will enjoy here with loving members InshaAllah, I have some questions, from where r u? and how did u find Friendly Mela?

    Kisi bhi kism ki problem ho during posting toe open this link for guidance or send private message to staff for any other kind of help

    http://www.friendlymela.com/forumdis...rum-Guidelines
    Fikar not zee hmre hoty hoye yahan @Sandhal ko koi problem nhi ho sakti...han naw @Saboo

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    کتنے مردہ خواب پڑے ہیں
    میری زندہ آنکھوں میں​

  10. #8
    FM Super Star
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,704
    Post Thanks / Like

    Awards Showcase

    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by CaNdY View Post

    Walaikum asalam
    Very warm welcome @Sandhal ji...
    Aap ka suwagth hay hmre iss mental hospital mai
    Ayiieee bethiyeee aram ki jiye kis doc ki appointment ap ny li hoi hay @Saboo ko ya @ shy girl ki ya dr meri
    Yahan pay yahi yahi 3 doc han basss

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Hahaha that is right. BTW jab yeh dono @Shy Girl and @CaNdY huthay se ukhar jati hein to inka ilaaj bhi mein hi karta hoon! @Sandhal

  11. Thanks CaNdY thanked for this post
  12. #9
    FM Super Star
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,704
    Post Thanks / Like

    Awards Showcase

    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by CaNdY View Post

    Fikar not zee hmre hoty hoye yahan @Sandhal ko koi problem nhi ho sakti...han naw @Saboo

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Haanji bilkul! Koi aisa problem hay hi nahin jiska hull humaray pass nahin!

  13. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    622
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you @Saboo, @zee, @sweet-princess, @CaNdY

  14. Thanks CaNdY, Saboo thanked for this post
    Likes sweet-princess liked this post
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 
 
Copyright © 2000 - 2008, YourSiteForums.com. All Rights Reserved.
No Duplication Permitted! CompleteVB skins shared by PreSofts.Com
CompleteVB skins shared by PreSofts.Com