User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Question Islamic Quiz Challenge Must Participate All...!!

    Assalam-o-Alaikum all FM Members...!!
    I hope you all will be Fine InshaAllah
    Here I am With a New Informative Discussion that Is
    " Islamic Quiz"



    Rules:


    Rules are very simple
    1. First person will ask Islamic Questions 5-10 to all of u and you have to answer it.
    2. If you dont know the answer of Any Question then Leave this Question blank and ask for answer to somebody else.
    3. A person who will answer all of the questions first will ask next 5-10 questions to others and so on


    Note: It is not a competition I am starting it just for information about islam Sawab ka Sawab Information ki Information. all of u are requested to participate in it.
    I am First so I am Starting Questions as




    1. Aap SAW ki Aounthni (Camel) Ka Name kiya hai ?

    2. Quraan Pak Ki Kis Surah mai Allah K Deedaar Ki Khushkhabri Momeenieen Ko di gai hai?
    3. Kis Nabi A.S ki Ummat Badkari K liay Merdon ko istamal Krti thi.
    4. Kis Khalifah ko Zulnorain Kaha Jata hai?
    5. Yajooj Majooj ko Qaid kernay Walay Nabi Ka Name Bataiya?


    Please answer these questions And The person who answers these questions, will post the next questions.
    There is one more thing, Answer the questions on your own. Don't google for the answer.. If you know the answer then post it, but if you don't know then just right "pass" or "sorry don't know" then the member who knows the answer can reply..!! so on so forth
    Have fun

    JazakAllah Khair






  2. Thanks Hans_Mukh thanked for this post
    Likes Hans_Mukh liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links
  4. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1






  5. #3
    Bhootani Ka Bhai
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12,241
    Post Thanks / Like

    Awards Showcase

    Waialkumusalam


    Ma Shaa Allah , very interesting and knowledgeable thread

    thx for inviting sis


    Quote Originally Posted by Tamanna Ahmad View Post
    Assalam-o-Alaikum all FM Members...!!

    I hope you all will be Fine InshaAllah
    Here I am With a New Informative Discussion that Is
    " Islamic Quiz"






    Rules:



    Rules are very simple
    1. First person will ask Islamic Questions 5-10 to all of u and you have to answer it.
    2. If you dont know the answer of Any Question then Leave this Question blank and ask for answer to somebody else.
    3. A person who will answer all of the questions first will ask next 5-10 questions to others and so on



    Note: It is not a competition I am starting it just for information about islam Sawab ka Sawab Information ki Information. all of u are requested to participate in it.
    I am First so I am Starting Questions as





    1. Aap SAW ki Aounthni (Camel) Ka Name kiya hai ?



    2. Quraan Pak Ki Kis Surah mai Allah K Deedaar Ki Khushkhabri Momeenieen Ko di gai hai?
    3. Kis Nabi A.S ki Ummat Badkari K liay Merdon ko istamal Krti thi.

    4. Kis Khalifah ko Zulnorain Kaha Jata hai?
    5. Yajooj Majooj ko Qaid kernay Walay Nabi Ka Name Bataiya?



    Please answer these questions And The person who answers these questions, will post the next questions.
    There is one more thing, Answer the questions on your own. Don't google for the answer.. If you know the answer then post it, but if you don't know then just right "pass" or "sorry don't know" then the member who knows the answer can reply..!! so on so forth
    Have fun


    JazakAllah Khair

  6. Thanks Tamanna Ahmad thanked for this post
    Likes Tamanna Ahmad liked this post
  7. #4
    Bhootani Ka Bhai
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12,241
    Post Thanks / Like

    Awards Showcase

    Here are the answers: @Tamanna Ahmad sis

    1: Kaswa (كسوة)
    2: ٍSurah Ayraaf Surah Al Momaneen (سورة اعراف - سورة مومنين)
    3: Hazrat Loot A.S (حضرت لوط عليه السلام)
    4: Hazrat Usman R.A (حضرت عثمان رضى الله عنه)
    5: Hazrat Zulqarnain A.S (حضرت ذوالقرنين عليه السلام)
    Last edited by Hans_Mukh; 04-30-2016 at 01:44 PM.

  8. Thanks Tamanna Ahmad, *Rahat* thanked for this post
    Likes Tamanna Ahmad, *Rahat* liked this post
  9. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans_Mukh View Post
    Here are the answers: @Tamanna Ahmad sis

    1: Kaswa (كسوة)
    2: ٍSurah Ayraaf Surah Al Momaneen (سورة اعراف - سورة مومنين)
    3: Hazrat Loot A.S (حضرت لوط عليه السلام)
    4: Hazrat Usman R.A (حضرت عثمان رضى الله عنه)
    5: Hazrat Salman A.S (حضرت سلمان عليه السلام)
    Thanks for Participating sir @Hans_Mukh MashaAllah correct 4 answers
    Correction of 5th Question
    Hazrat Zulqarnain A.S Real name Sikandar also known as Sikandar-e-Azam (Not Alexander the great but the Wali of Allah who was mentioned in Quran with his victories "mashriq se maghrib tak fatah hasil ki aur aap 2 seenghon (horns) wala crown pahantay thay isi liay Zulqarnain kahlaye (means a man with 2 horns)






  10. Thanks Hans_Mukh, *Rahat* thanked for this post
    Likes Hans_Mukh, *Rahat* liked this post
  11. #6
    Bhootani Ka Bhai
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12,241
    Post Thanks / Like

    Awards Showcase

    thx for appreciation

    yeah i was having confusion

    but soon i realize and correct it

    any way again thx for correction


    Quote Originally Posted by Tamanna Ahmad View Post


    Thanks for Participating sir @Hans_Mukh MashaAllah correct 4 answers
    Correction of 5th Question
    Hazrat Zulqarnain A.S Real name Sikandar also known as Sikandar-e-Azam (Not Alexander the great but the Wali of Allah who was mentioned in Quran with his victories "mashriq se maghrib tak fatah hasil ki aur aap 2 seenghon (horns) wala crown pahantay thay isi liay Zulqarnain kahlaye (means a man with 2 horns)

  12. Thanks Tamanna Ahmad, *Rahat* thanked for this post
    Likes Tamanna Ahmad, *Rahat* liked this post
  13. #7
    FM Star
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    +92 :d
    Posts
    4,562
    Post Thanks / Like

    Awards Showcase

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamanna Ahmad View Post
    Assalam-o-Alaikum all FM Members...!!

    I hope you all will be Fine InshaAllah
    Here I am With a New Informative Discussion that Is
    " Islamic Quiz"






    Rules:



    Rules are very simple
    1. First person will ask Islamic Questions 5-10 to all of u and you have to answer it.
    2. If you dont know the answer of Any Question then Leave this Question blank and ask for answer to somebody else.
    3. A person who will answer all of the questions first will ask next 5-10 questions to others and so on



    Note: It is not a competition I am starting it just for information about islam Sawab ka Sawab Information ki Information. all of u are requested to participate in it.
    I am First so I am Starting Questions as





    1. Aap SAW ki Aounthni (Camel) Ka Name kiya hai ?



    2. Quraan Pak Ki Kis Surah mai Allah K Deedaar Ki Khushkhabri Momeenieen Ko di gai hai?
    3. Kis Nabi A.S ki Ummat Badkari K liay Merdon ko istamal Krti thi.

    4. Kis Khalifah ko Zulnorain Kaha Jata hai?
    5. Yajooj Majooj ko Qaid kernay Walay Nabi Ka Name Bataiya?



    Please answer these questions And The person who answers these questions, will post the next questions.
    There is one more thing, Answer the questions on your own. Don't google for the answer.. If you know the answer then post it, but if you don't know then just right "pass" or "sorry don't know" then the member who knows the answer can reply..!! so on so forth
    Have fun


    JazakAllah Khair
    W.salam @Tamanna Ahmad once again an awesome thread indeed
    very informative for every one

    Thanks for sharing with us
    JazakALLAH Khair
    Last edited by *Hashim*; 04-30-2016 at 03:21 PM.

  14. Thanks Tamanna Ahmad thanked for this post
    Likes Tamanna Ahmad liked this post
  15. #8
    FM Bhootani
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    37,641
    Post Thanks / Like

    Awards Showcase

    waahhh again a fantastic thread by u @Tamanna Ahmad
    JazakAllah for such grt postings

  16. Thanks Tamanna Ahmad thanked for this post
    Likes Tamanna Ahmad liked this post

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 
 
Copyright © 2000 - 2008, YourSiteForums.com. All Rights Reserved.
No Duplication Permitted! CompleteVB skins shared by PreSofts.Com
CompleteVB skins shared by PreSofts.Com