User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A Humble request to Honorable Admins and Staff Members

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

I Hope you all are fine by the grace of Allah InshaAllah. Friendly mela forum is really great and innovative I really like the stuff that is posted here. But I am facing some difficulties related to posting of discussions and same will be the matter with newbiew I think.

Sometimes, We have to post some informative/thought provoking/General discussions and sometimes we have to post islamic incidents so would it not be better if some section must be provided to post such kind of discussions to avoid confusion or inconvenience of users related to posting?

Respectfully, I would dare to say that Its my humble request to admins and site moderator to please make sections like

Informative Discussions (Where we can post all informative post related to anything through which all of us can get information)

Thought provoking Discussions (moving discussions through which users can get moral lessons by reading)

Islamic Incidents (Where we can post discussions related to islamic incidents because we don't only post islamic quotes and Hadiths we frequently post islamic incidents also)

So if these kind sections are provided then we will be able to post any discussion without any trouble of thinking about where to post it. It's my request to take it under consideration. Decision will be upto admins and acceptable for me

Thanks
    Tamanna Ahmad

2. Thanks Hans_Mukh, ~Bahaar~, Fareena, Zee Leo thanked for this post
    Likes Hans_Mukh, ~Bahaar~, Fareena, Zee Leo liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Bhootani Ka Bhai
    Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

Walaikumusalam

sister, Thx for your usual cooperation with FM and his staff

Your suggestion are always welcomed and hope u will get reply on this issue on urgent basis

Please review @Zee Leo, @cutepoison, @Fareena @~Bahaar~ @zoonia

Quote Originally Posted by Tamanna Ahmad View Post
    Assalam-o-Alaikum!

I Hope you all are fine by the grace of Allah InshaAllah. Friendly mela forum is really great and innovative I really like the stuff that is posted here. But I am facing some difficulties related to posting of discussions and same will be the matter with newbiew I think.

Sometimes, We have to post some informative/thought provoking/General discussions and sometimes we have to post islamic incidents so would it not be better if some section must be provided to post such kind of discussions to avoid confusion or inconvenience of users related to posting?

Respectfully, I would dare to say that Its my humble request to admins and site moderator to please make sections like

Informative Discussions (Where we can post all informative post related to anything through which all of us can get information)

Thought provoking Discussions (moving discussions through which users can get moral lessons by reading)

Islamic Incidents (Where we can post discussions related to islamic incidents because we don't only post islamic quotes and Hadiths we frequently post islamic incidents also)

So if these kind sections are provided then we will be able to post any discussion without any trouble of thinking about where to post it. It's my request to take it under consideration. Decision will be upto admins and acceptable for me

Thanks
    Tamanna Ahmad

6. Thanks Tamanna Ahmad, Fareena thanked for this post
    Likes Tamanna Ahmad, Fareena liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans_Mukh View Post
    Walaikumusalam

sister, Thx for your usual cooperation with FM and his staff

Your suggestion are always welcomed and hope u will get reply on this issue on urgent basis

JazakAllah Sir @Hans_Mukh. I am truely honored. I am waiting for kind reply and positive response from other admins and staff members

8. Thanks Hans_Mukh thanked for this post
    Likes Hans_Mukh liked this post
    Bhootani Ka Bhai
    Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

It's our honor to serve our members in better way and soon will your suggestion implemented In Shaa Allah

JazakAllah Sir @Hans_Mukh. I am truely honored. I am waiting for kind reply and positive response from other admins and staff members

FM Bhootani
    Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

Thanks
    Tamanna Ahmad

Wsalaam Tamanna
    Frst of all i would like to thanxx for ur keen interest in every section of FM
    Hope u r enjoying ur stay here with us.. your sugg. & advices r valuable for us and in my view the abve said sub-forumz or kid sectionz shd be implemented to avoid any kind of confusion for readerz n for posterz too...
    soon we will discuss n take a positive step within a day or two..
    Thanxx Tamanna once again for ur concern dearooo..Stay blessed.

11. Thanks Hans_Mukh, Fareena thanked for this post
    Likes Hans_Mukh, Fareena liked this post
    FM Manager
    Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    Walaikum Assalam @Tamanna Ahmad,
    bht shukria k aap ne itni achi suggestions di hai aur ye b such hai k kuch sub sections k zaroorat hai FM p jin ma discussions sec b shamil hai wese to debates and gupshup k b sections hain jahan mukhtalif issues p serious b aur light discussions hote hain but islamic posts k liye hona aik achi suggestion hai In Sha Allah ise @Zee Leo zaroor consider karenge
    aise hi achi suggestions deti rehna

13. Thanks Hans_Mukh thanked for this post
    Likes Hans_Mukh liked this post
    Administrator (CEO)
    Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    Walaikum Assalam @Tamanna Ahmad

Hum Staff is par discuss kartey hain give us some time for implementation. Thanks for your keen interest and valuable suggestions
    @Fareena or @~Bahaar~ kindly start discussion regarding this. main baad main join karon ga aap logoon ko

Woh Ishq Jo Hum Se Rooth Gaya
    Ub Us Ka Haal Batayen Kya

15. Thanks Fareena, Hans_Mukh thanked for this post
    Likes Fareena, Hans_Mukh liked this post
    FM Manager
    Post Thanks / Like

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee Leo View Post
    Walaikum Assalam @Tamanna Ahmad

Hum Staff is par discuss kartey hain give us some time for implementation. Thanks for your keen interest and valuable suggestions
    @Fareena or @~Bahaar~ kindly start discussion regarding this. main baad main join karon ga aap logoon ko
    ok sir g

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog