Always remember to deep-fry the Shakkar Paray over a slow flame so that the insides get cooked well. Also, the dough should be firm, so that the Paray come out crispy.
- Wheat flour (atta) (2 cups)
- Milk (1 cup)
- Sugar (½ cup)
- Ghee (3 tsp)
- Salt (¼ tsp)
- Oil (for frying)
- In a pan, add the sugar, milk and ghee and mix well. Bring to a boil and keep cooking till the sugar has dissolved. Keep aside to cool.
- In a deep bowl, sieve the atta and mix it with the salt.
- Make a stiff dough by adding the sugar syrup to the atta mixture.
- Divide the mixture into small balls and roll out each ball into small circles. Cut the circles into diamond shaped pieces. Using a fork, lightly and evenly pierce the surface of these pieces. Keep these diamonds aside for at least 15 minutes.
- In a kadhai, heat the oil and plop the diamonds into it. Deep-fry on a medium flame till the diamond pieces have become golden brown in colour.
- Drain the Paray on absorbent paper and let them cool completely before serving.
Last edited by ~Bahaar~; 11-18-2015 at 09:03 PM.
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 5 Likes, 0 Dislikes
do din se ma chaye k sath shakarpare kha rhi hn aur tmhre bnaye hoye yad a rhe thye itnaaa ab ye thread nazar agaya @~Bahaar~
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Wah nice recipe.. Mai ne kabi ghr mai nhe bnaye
Thanx for sharing @~Bahaar~
yup siss maze k hoing naa ..ary bht asaan hain aap banayen aur mujhe bhi khilayen
Originally Posted by Sweet poison
Thik hai phr tmhe aana pry ga khany k lye
Originally Posted by ~Bahaar~